Seller: Cinci YNP LLC dba Your New Puppy (online)
7326 Yankee Rd.
Liberty Township, OH 45044
*Mark Johnson, Owner Cell 330-715-2957
Mailing address: Your New Puppy
P.O. Box 499
Kenton, OH 43326
Email: [email protected]
Pre-existing Puppy Health and Quality of Life Guarantee
1) Our health guarantee is for the puppy listed below. We ensure the puppy is healthy at the time of purchase. We cover documented pre-existing conditions only as they are outlined below; this is not a general health insurance policy. This contract is legally binding and is signed in and governed by the laws of the State of Ohio. The parties agree that all actions arising in connection with this agreement will be litigated exclusively by the court system of Hardin County, OH. This contract is non-transferrable. All Sales are Final, Refunds will not be granted except for the health reasons listed below!
2) Buyer will receive a folder that includes documented vaccinations, dewormings, vet check and breeder information. It is the buyer’s responsibility to maintain these original records and to continue a vaccination and deworming schedule and any elective treatments for fleas and heart worm per your Vets recommendations. We will not be held liable for any adverse reactions/illnesses due to buyer’s vet choosing to disregard the shots done and re-vaccinate your puppy.
3) Buyer, at their own expense, must have the puppy examined for general health and a fecal test run by a licensed veterinarian within 14 days from the date you receive the puppy (excluding Sundays and holidays). If buyer does not have the puppy examined, this contract is void. At your first vet check, should the puppy be diagnosed to have a life-threatening illness and is not treatable, you are to contact Mark Johnson immediately to make arrangements to return the puppy or have the pup taken to a vet of the seller’s
choice. A refund or replacement puppy will be given in accordance with article #6. Seller is not liable for Hypoglycemia, (low blood sugar). Undocumented health claims beyond 7 days from the date you receive the puppy will not be considered for reimbursement.
4) If the puppy is diagnosed positive for Parvo or Distemper within 10 days from the date you receive the puppy you must contact Mark Johnson immediately to discuss the seller’s choice of treatment. If you choose to have the puppy treated by your Vet reimbursements for medical care and/or the puppy will not exceed the purchase price of the puppy. See article #6 for refund and reimbursement requirements.
5) If the puppy is diagnosed to have a medical condition, that is not the result of an accident or cannot be remedied with a surgical procedure and would severely and permanently reduce their quality of life the following will apply; within one year from their date of birth 100% of your purchase price will be refunded, within two years from their date of birth 50% of your purchase price will be refunded. If the puppy perishes or needs to be euthanized before its second birthday due to a potential quality of life condition, a necropsy must be performed by a vet of your choice within 12 hours after death. If the results of the necropsy reveal a conclusive genetic disorder as the cause of death, you will receive a full refund in accordance with article #6 plus up to $200 to cover the cost of the necropsy. Seller is not liable for any breed specific issue, i.e.: Cherry eyes, Stenotic Nares or Cryptorchid. Luxating Patellas and Hernias are only covered if the condition is pre-existing at the time of purchase and has not already been given a credit.
The nature of the necropsy may warrant the use of Ohio State or another State College for a complete necropsy or tissue samples. This type of validation is
required as a general opinion or statement from any Vet without documentation will not be accepted as a diagnosis.
6) FOR CONSIDERATION OF ANY RETURN, REFUND OR REIMBURSEMENT: Copies of all medical documentation, files along with any other documentation deemed necessary by the seller are required before any refund will be granted. We reserve the right to have all documents reviewed or to have the puppy re-examined by one of our vets. If a difference of opinion should arise, a third opinion will be sought, majority opinion will be considered conclusive. No refund or reimbursement for the puppy or medical bills, separate or together, will exceed the original purchase price of the puppy. This does not pertain to other household pets. Applicable charges may be subject to a reasonable and customary method or limitations may apply at the seller’s discretion. For all matters of reimbursement, Mark Johnson must be contacted for approval first or a refund will not be granted.
7) Buyer assumes all responsibilities and costs associated with this purchase, care and continuation of shots, deworming’s and electives for the puppy, along with spaying, neutering or Cryptorchid neutering as it may apply. Seller will not be held liable for accidents, personal injury, personal time, property damage, puppies that are neglected, or have not been seen by a veterinarian.
8) All puppies (pure or mix) are sold for pets and companionship ONLY. We do not guarantee breeding potential or showmanship. All written information about the puppies parents and litter is, to the best of our ability and knowledge, believed to be true and accurate however it is not guaranteed or carry any type of warranty. This does not including health issues as described above. This information is to be used as a guideline only. For the health of the puppy, all puppies will be spayed/neutered/cryptorchid neutered by 6 months of age.
9) Seller, at their sole discretion, may reimburse for treatment and necessary medications if something minor like kennel cough, ear infections, ear mites, giardia or coccidiosis were to be found only at the first vet check. Minor shall be defined as a total sum of less than $100.00. Please contact Mark Johnson to discuss reimbursement or limitations as they may apply.
10) Your New Puppy will be held harmless should any issues of any type arise because of delivery. This may include timeliness, delays because of traffic, acts of God i.e. storms or accidents. Health concerns are covered above.